- On the 15th October, the corner stone was laid for the construction of the 3T Office Park.
- There will be 38.5 thousand m2 of leasable area in this new project and thus it will be the largest office building in Gdynia and one of the largest in the Tri-City.
- Construction of the building started in April 2019 and will last until mid-2021.
The ceremony of signing the foundation act and laying the cornerstone for the construction of the largest office building in Gdynia – 3T Office Park took place on Tuesday, October 15th 2019.
– Gdynia needs a project like 3T Office Park. A large scale of our investment is combined with quality confirmed by the prestigious BREEAM certificate as well as a great location, perhaps the best in the Tri-City. With the support of the city authorities, thanks to the competences of the general contractor and with a lot of years of our experience in the office market, we will create a space tailored to the needs of business. Interest in this project is really great already, we will soon be able to inform about the first tenants – says Sergiusz Gniadecki, developer of the building, Chairman of the Board of the 3T Office Park Sp. z o.o.
– Gdynia is a location very willingly chosen by the employer who looks for a place for his company that will ensure high quality of life for employees. Our city has all the advantages of a metropolis without losing the charm of a cozy seaside town. The 3T Office Park investment is a response to the needs of an increasingly demanding market, perfectly matching our business development strategy – remarks Katarzyna Gruszecka-Spychała, Gdynia’s Vice President for Economy.
– 3T Office Park is another demanding project that PORR is carrying out in the Tri-City. Half a year has passed since we entered the construction site. Construction works are efficient and run according to the plan. Since April, we have exported almost 75,000 m³ of the output and built in 5,000 m³ of concrete and 800 tons of steel. We work with full commitment until the completion of this investment. In almost two years, at the intersection of Kazimierza Górskiego and Sportowa streets, one of the largest Tri-City office buildings will be built, with a total cubature of 240 000 m³ – says Dariusz Wietrzyński, responsible for building construction at PORR S.A.
The largest office building in Gdynia
3T Office Park is the largest office investment in Gdynia with 54,5 thousand m2 of usable floor space and 38,5 thousand m2 of rentable space. The characteristic element of the office building’s design are three towers: two with 10 floors above ground and the middle one with 13 floors. The two-floor underground car park will accommodate 420 parking cars.
The building is certified in the BREEAM Interim system at the “Excellent” level – WSP Polska Sp. z o. o. is responsible for the assessment process. The 3T Office Park is also being created in accordance with the requirements of the “Integration” Foundation (the “Building without barriers” certificate), which means full adaptation to work and movement of people with disabilities.
The construction of the office building started in April 2019 and it’s completion is scheduled for 24 months.
An office building in a multifunctional neighborhood
3T Office Park is being constructed at Kazimierz Górski Street in Gdynia, in the Redłowo district, at the border of the St. Maximilian district. The city center is only 2 km away, to the Tri-City bypass is 5 km by car and the center of Gdańsk as well as the airport in Gdańsk Rębiechowo are both in ca 20 km road distance. The location’s communication assets also include: bus stops in front of the building, the Pomeranian Metropolitan Railway station (PKM) located close to the site, further two Rapid Light Urban Railway stations (SKM), bus and trolleybus stops at Aleja Zwycięstwa,Street – the city’s main thoroughfare.
– The functional diversity of the 3T Office Park neighborhood is also very important. In this part of Gdynia the paths of commerce, business, entertainment and sport converge. It is hard to find any second such versatile location in the Tri-City. Together with convenient communication, these are very important arguments for future tenants – adds Sergiusz Gniadecki.
The project is located in the vicinity of the office complexes at the Łużycka Street and the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park with the EXPERYMENT Science Centre. In the area of the 3T Office Park there are also: one of the two largest shopping centers in Northern Poland – Riviera (with a cinema and extensive catering zone), several sports and recreational facilities (Gdynia Arena, football and rugby stadiums, planned Olympic swimming pool). On one plot adjacent to the 3T Office Park the residential building with the aparthotel is constructed at present, the neighbor from the other side of the plot will probably be a hotel.