THE LARGEST OFFICE INVESTMENT IN GDYNIA
3T OFFICE PARK
3T Office Park – although the investment’s name refers directly to the architectural concept (three towers) and the location (the Tri-City) – the “T” in it may be interpreted in many ways. A modern office space is a point of contact for talents, topics, technologies, trends, etc. What slogans best suit the 3T Office Park depends on who is leasing and their employees.
SPORT AND RECREATION
3T Office Park is in the very city centre of the most dynamic part of Gdynia, at the meeting point of two districts: Wzgórze Św. Maksymiliana and Redłowo. The investment constitutes the central point and the catalyst for further development of the most developed area, functionally and communicationally, in the Tri-City.
- Many functions. The neighbourhood of the 3T Office Park includes the office complexes on ul. Łużycka, the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park, one of the two largest shopping centres in Pomerania (Riviera), and such sports and leisure facilities as the Municipal Stadium for football, the National Rugby Stadium and Gdynia Arena. In the near future, an Olympic indoor swimming pool, hotel and residential facility with aparthotel and service units will be established in the immediate vicinity.
- Excellent communication. The district lies between two stations of the rapid urban rail system (SKM). There are bus and trolleybus stops, as well as routes for cars and bicycles. An advantage of the 3T Office Park, which is unique on the Tri-City scale, is that it is very close to the Pomeranian metropolitan railway (PKM) “Stadion” station, which ensures convenient access to the airport and many key towns in the region.
3T Office Park strengthens the office function in this part of the city and supports its development according to the assumptions of the concept: mixed-use development and place making. This citygenic philosophy assumes harmonic and neighbourly co-existence between many different facilities. Their synergy builds value for the users – representatives of the world of business, office lessees, their employees, residents and all visitors to the city.
The Tri-City comprises Gdynia, Sopot and Gdańsk, and is one of the most attractive regions of Poland with regard to quality of life, tourism and business.
This is a natural consequence of its location by the sea and the rapid growth in investments, including in the office sector.
Around 750 thousand people reside permanently in the Tri-City, while the Gdańsk metropolis itself has about 1.5 million.
The geographic location and dynamic development of infrastructural projects in recent years have given the Tri-City much improved links with the largest cities in Poland and abroad – especially with the Scandinavian countries.
The main transport values of the region include:
- international Lech Wałęsa Airport in Gdańsk Rębiechowo,
- direct access to the public road network: S6 and S7 expressways and A1 highway,
- express rail links with the largest cities, e.g. Kraków and Warsaw,
- sea ports in Gdynia and Gdańsk
VIEW FROM THE HIGHEST TOWER OF THE 3T OFFICE PARK
RAPID GROWTH OF REGION
QUALIFIED HUMAN RESOURCES
EXCELLENT ACCOMMODATION OFFER
The Tri-City corresponds with business needs in every respect.
In 2018, the region took the first place in the ABSL, ranked with regard to the accessibility of the modern office space for the business services sector (BSS).
Investors receive support of a dedicated non-profit institution, e.g. Invest in Pomerania.
The Tri-City takes the leading role in prestigious Polish and foreign rankings of quality and standard of living, as well as economic development.
The local accommodation base is one of the most dynamically growing in Poland.
The region ensures access to a workforce: about 100 thousand students attend almost 20 universities (leading universities: Gdańsk University of Technology, University of Gdańsk and Gdynia Maritime University).
PERFECT REGION LOCATION
HIGH QUALITY OF LIFE
RICH CULTURAL AND ENTERTAINMENT OFFER
BEST AIR IN THE COUNTRY
Thanks to its location, the 3T Office Park employees are facilitated in achieving a work-life balance.
In Gdynia, the level of satisfaction with one’s place of living is the highest of all cities in Poland (report: Social Diagnosis).
According to the Polish Smog Report, Gdynia is the cleanest town in Poland.
The range of Tri-City cultural and entertainment activities is among the most extensive in the country – it includes the Open’Er Festival and Polish Film Festival in Gdynia, the cycle of summer events in the Forest Opera in Sopot, St. Dominic’s Fair and the Siesta Festival in Gdańsk.
The location of the region favours sports activities – e.g. windsurfing is popular thanks to the good beach access, while the promenade along the coast for the entire length of the Tri-City and the easy access to forests attract cyclists and runners.
Modern Gdynia, historical Gdańsk, and tourist Sopot – the Tri-City provides its residents with great diversity
WHAT'S NEW IN 3T OFFICE PARK? WE INVITE YOU TO READ THE CURRENT NEWS AND ARTICLES FOR THE MEDIA.
The 3T Office Park office building in Gdynia has been appreciated in the prestigious International Property Awards competition. The facility was among the national winners
WELCOME TO CONTACT
3T Office Park Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdynia at ul. Łużycka 6, 81-537 Gdynia, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org as an ADMINISTRATOR of personal data, informs you that:
- providing data is voluntary, but necessary in order to conduct business correspondence;
- the given data will be processed only for the purposes of trade correspondence;
- providing personal data is a condition for replying to a sent message;
- data processing is carried out on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point a) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/697 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, i.e. based on the obtained from the Lord / Your voluntary, specific and informed consent to the processing of personal data;
- you have the right to access your personal data and rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- data recipients may be: processing entities: a marketing service entity and an IT service provider for the ADMINISTRATOR (contact details available after submitting a question to the following address: email@example.com);
- personal data will be kept for a period of three years from the end of correspondence between the parties;
- personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling;
- you have the right to file a complaint with the GIODO or other supervisory authority, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/697 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC;