- LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) has chosen 3T Office Park in Gdynia as the location of its largest office hub in Poland.
- The agreement covers the lease of eight floors in Tower C of the building.
- Transaction for almost 8.4 thousand sq m is the largest relocation on the Tri-City office market in 2022.
- The Tenant was represented by the international consulting firm Cushman & Wakefield.
Under the contract signed in November 2022, LSEG will occupy two premises on the ground floor (457 sq m) and 7 floors (7.88 thousand sq m) in Tower C – one of the three towers comprising 3T Office Park. An office with a total area of 8.4 thousand sqm will be ready for employees in 2023.
– The agreement signed with the 3T Office Park will enable further development of LSEG’s presence in Poland. Over a thousand people will be able to work in the shared services center located in our facility, in a hybrid system. The number of workstations and the size of the space best illustrate the scale of the transaction – the largest in the Tri-City in 2022. I think that with this agreement we prove that the office market is back on track after the pandemic – comments Sergiusz Gniadecki, investor of the office building, president of the management board of 3T Office Park S.A.
LSEG, is a leading financial markets infrastructure and data provider. The Group’s shared services center (SSC) is based in Gdynia, with over 1000 employees.
– We are pleased to announce the signing of a lease for our new shared services center in Gdynia. Poland offers LSEG a highly skilled workforce, a strong education system and good infrastructure and we look forward to growing our presence in the country” – says Vasanth Sundararajan, Head of Property, Portfolio Strategy and Workplace, LSEG.
– LSEG was looking for an office that responds to the current and future needs of its employees. I am pleased that we found a partner in Sergiusz Gniadecki and his team, whose building met these requirements. However, this did not happen overnight. The selection of 3T Office as our client’s new location was the culmination of years of analysis, search, and negotiation. Securing the tenant’s interests with such a large space and concluding the deal in such unpredictable times was a complex process. LSEG’s decision seals and proves that this Gdynia location is a great place to have an office – Adam Schroeder, Head of the North Poland Region in Cushman&Wakefield.
About 3T Office Park
Currently, the Tenants of 3T Office Park include: a Polish supplier of IT solutions – Asseco Poland and representatives of the transport industry – Kuehne+Nagel and Maersk Polska, as well as Wartsila Polska – an engineering company from the maritime industry. The service part of the facility is represented by the Medicover medical and dental center, the Mały Einstein kindergarten and nursery.
3T Office Park consists of three towers with heights of 39, 50 and 39 meters located in a common garage hall. The building is located at Kazimierza Górskiego 3 in Gdynia. The total leasable area of the facility is 38.5 thousand square meters. In the underground part of the office building there is a car park with 405 spaces for cars and 250 spaces for bicycles. Unique location – close to the metropolitan (PKM) and suburban (SKM) railways, the Tri-City ring road, quick access to the airport and port.
The building has the BREEAM Interim certificate at the “Excellent” level and the “Facility without barriers” certificate issued by the “Integration” Foundation. 3T Office Park was recognized by the authorities of Gdynia as the best investment of 2021. The office building received the title of the “Best Office Development Poland 2020-2021” in the “European Property Awards” competition.
Source: 3T Office Park