3T Office Park – the largest office project implemented in Gdynia in recent years – received a formal occupancy permit.
• This 50-meter building consists of three towers, with a total leasable area of 38,500 sq m. m2.
• Among the tenants of the office building there are: Asseco Poland, Wartsila Polska, Mearsk Polska and the Medicover medical and dental center – the first companies will move into new offices in the fourth quarter of 2021.
3T Office Park consists of three 39 m, 50 m and 39 m high towers located in a common garage hall. The building is located at ul. Kazimierza Górskiego 3 in Gdynia. The total leasable area of the facility is 38.5 thousand m2. In the underground part of the office building there is a car park with 405 lots for cars and 250 spaces for bicycles.
– At the beginning of October, we received a formal permission to use the facility for 3T Office Park and thus we completed the 2-year process of investment implementation. It is worth emphasizing that although the pandemic did not make the task easier for more than half of that time, we adhered to the assumed work schedule. We have completed an office building of the highest standard, confirmed, among others, by with an Excellent rating in the BREEAM certification and the “Best Office Development Poland 2020-2021” title granted by the European Property Awards – sums up Sergiusz Gniadecki, office building investor, president of the management board of 3T Office Park Sp. z o.o.
The investment was created in the formula of general contracting, for which PORR S.A. was responsible. The implementation process was coordinated by Gleeds Polska on behalf of the investor. The architectural design was created in the AHR Architects studio.
– After receiving the “green light” for the opening of the building, we focus on its further commercialization and arrangement works for the first tenants who will appear in the office building in Q4 this year – says Sergiusz Gniadecki.
Among the confirmed tenants of the office building there are companies representing the maritime sector: Wartsila Polska and Maersk Polska. Over 3.7 thousand m2 on three floors will also be occupied by Asseco Poland S.A. This year’s lease agreement between the investor of the facility and the Polish IT company is one of the largest in the north of the country since the pandemic began.
The service part of the 3T Office Park is represented by: Medicover medical and dental center (already fully prepared to launch services), Meating Point restaurant, nursery and Mały Einstein kindergarten.
The office building is located on the border of Gdynia’s districts Wzgórze Św. Maksymilian and Redłowo. This location stands out on the map of the Tri-City in terms of communication and functionality.
The office building is located 2 km from the center of Gdynia, 5 km from the Tricity beltway, 20 km from the center of Gdańsk and 19 km from the airport. The following railway lines are in the immediate vicinity of the facility: Szybka Kolej Miejska (fast city railway) with 2 stops in Gdynia Redłowo and Gdynia Wzgórze St. Maksymilian and the Pomeranian Metropolitan Railway (Gdynia Stadion station).
– The location is one of the greatest advantages of the building. 3T Office Park is in the business heart of Gdynia, next to office complexes at ul. Łużycka and the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park. It is also adjacent to Riviera, one of the largest shopping centers in Pomerania, as well as sports and recreational facilities. It has great access to public transport – adds Sergiusz Gniadecki.
Ecology and no barriers
The quality of the building is confirmed by the received certificates: BREEAM Interim at the “Excellent” grade and “Object without barriers”, issued by the “Integration” Foundation. The first one confirms the quality of investments in areas such as management, energy efficiency, work comfort and environmental impact. The second relates to the full adaptation of the facility to the needs of people with disabilities. 3T Office Park also received the title of “Best Office Development Poland 2020-2021” in the European Property Awards competition.