- The 3T Office Park office building in Gdynia closed the first quarter of 2021 with the largest lease agreement since the beginning of the year in the Tri-City.
- Asseco Poland S.A. has joined the group of tenants of the facility.
- A leading Polish software producer will take over three floors for its offices in 3T Office Park with an area of about 3.7 thousand m2 GLA.
At the end of the first quarter of 2021, Asseco Poland S.A. joined the group of tenants of 3T Office Park in Gdynia. The Polish IT company has decided to rent 3 out of 10 floors in tower A. The total area of the office will be 3 746 m2.
– Into 2021 and at the last stage of construction of the office building, we entered with a strong accent. A contract with Asseco Poland is of great importance to us. The deal is one of the largest in the northern part of the country since the start of the pandemic. It is worth emphasizing that the IT industry treats offices as a key element of the employment offer for very demanding employees – it expects quality and flexibility from investors and managers, what will allow to precisely adapt the rented space to the highest standards, in line with the vision of a functional, safe and aesthetic office. I consider the presence of Asseco Poland in the 3T Office Park to be the best assessment of our building. Thanks to this, we are even more diversifying the portfolio of tenants in terms of the industries they represent – says Sergiusz Gniadecki, investor in the office building, president of the management board of 3T Office Park Sp. z o.o.
Asseco Poland S.A. has been operating in Gdynia for years. It is listed on the Stock Exchange
in Warsaw, a leading Polish software producer. This is how the choice of location in 3T Office Park is commented on by a representative of the company:
– Gdynia is one of our key locations. We know very well that this city provides Asseco specialists with great conditions for living and working. Therefore, the choice of 3T Office Park for another office is, in a sense, natural. The new office building is of the highest quality, meets our metric needs, and the modern solutions used in the building, perfect architecture and location made a great impression on us. The facility is in a well-connected, multifunctional district – it is a business, commercial and in many respects also entertainment center of the city – says Gabriela Żukowicz, Vice President of Asseco Poland S.A.
Apart from Asseco Poland, the tenants of 3T Office Park include: Wartsila Polska and Maersk Polska from the maritime sector, the Medicover medical center, Mały Einstein kindergarten and the Meating Point restaurant.
An award-winning office building in a multifunctional location
3T Office Park is the largest office project currently under construction in the Tri-City. The total leasable area of the complex is 38.5 thousand sq m. The building consists of three towers (10, 13 and 10 floors) with a common underground of two floors of a garage hall (405 parking spaces and 250 bicycle stands). According to the schedule, the facility will be put into operation in mid-2021.
Built on the border of the boroughs Wzgórze Św. Maksymiliana and Redłowo, the building complements the office offer of the central location in the city, which thanks to office buildings at ul. Łużycka and the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park is already the business center of Gdynia. The attractiveness of this part of the city is additionally enhanced by the transport infrastructure (including SKM and PKM stops, the nearby Tri-City ring road and the airport), as well as sports complexes in the immediate vicinity of the facility and the Riviera – one of the largest shopping centers in the region. The investment received the BREEAM Interim certificate at the “Excellent” level, which confirms the highest standards in terms of management, energy efficiency, user comfort and impact on the natural environment. The office building is also constructed in accordance with the requirements of the “Integration” Foundation – the “Object without barriers” certificate awarded to it means that the building is fully adapted to work and move around by people with disabilities. The highest quality of the building is also confirmed by the title of “Best Office Development Poland 2020-2021” awarded by the European Property Awards.