- PORR S.A. became the general contractor of the largest office investment in Gdynia – 3T Office Park.
- Construction work began in April this year and according to the plan, it will last until the second quarter of 2021.
- An office building certified in the BREEAM system will be created with a leasable area of 38.5 thousand m2.
In April 2019, construction works planned for 24 months have begun on the implementation of the largest office project in Gdynia – 3T Office Park. The general contractor of the investment is PORR S.A. Gleeds Polska company is responsible for comprehensive project management and coordination regarding BREEAM certification.
The office building will consist of three towers: two with 10 above-ground floors and middle tower with 13 floors, as well as a 2-level underground car park with 420 parking spaces. The total volume of the building will be 240,000. m3, total usable area 54.9 thousand m2, and the leased area of 38.5 thousand m2.
– PORR S.A. has been present on the Polish market for many years and has vast experience in the construction of cubature structures – also in the Tri-City. We are very happy to sign a contract for the general contracting of 3T Office Park with a company with such a large scale of operations. In the selection process, the implementation of the contractor for the principles of sustainable construction and openness to current trends in this area were of great importance to us. This is extremely important, because our investment will be completed according to the requirements resulting from the certification in the international BREEAM standard – says Sergiusz Gniadecki, President of the Board 3T Office Park Sp. z o.o.
The 3T Office Park investment received the BREEAM Interim certificate at the “Excellent” level. For the certification process of the facility – carried out in accordance with the standard: BREEAM International, New Construction 2016, WSP Polska Sp. z o.o. This means that the office building will meet the highest standards in the areas of management, energy efficiency, user comfort and environmental impact. 3T Office Park will also be fully adapted to work and mobility of disabled people in accordance with the requirements of the “Integration” Foundation.
– We are pleased that we have the opportunity to continue to co-create the Tri-City office space. We come to the 3T Office Park project with the conviction that this facility, like other construction projects implemented by us – Gdynia Waterfront and Granaria in Gdańsk – will be our showcase in the Tri-City – said Dariusz Wietrzyński, responsible for building construction at PORR.
In what location will 3T Office Park be created?
3T Office Park will be erected at ul. Kazimierz Górski in Gdynia, at the junction of districts: Wzgórze Św. Maksymilian and Redłowo. This is one of the fastest developing parts of the city, not only Gdynia, but the Tri-City in general. The office building will strengthen the business and office location competences, so far concentrated in office complexes at ul. Łużycka and the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park. In the vicinity of the office building there will also be: one of the largest shopping centers in Pomerania – RIVIERA, sports and recreation facilities (planned Olympic swimming pool, Gdynia Arena, stadiums: football and rugby), aparthotel and hotel.
In terms of communication, the main advantages of 3T Office Park’s location are: the stop of the Pomeranian Metropolitan Railway (PKM) located directly at the investment, two stops of Szybka Kolej Miejska (SKM), as well as bus and trolleybus at al. Zwycięstwa. The center of Gdynia is 2 km from the site, the Tricity beltway is 5 km away, and the center of Gdańsk and the Gdańsk Rębiechowo airport are 20 km away.