- Topping out ceremony at the 3T Office Park. The building, consisting of 3 towers, reached the maximum height of 39, 50 and 39 meters respectively.
- The lease area of this largest office project in Gdynia will be 38.5 thousand square meters.
- Completion of the investment is planned for mid 2021.
On 26th August 2020 the topping out ceremony took place at the 3T Office Park, which is the largest office investment in Gdynia with 54.5 thousand sqm of usable floor space and 38.5 thousand sqm of rentable space. As part of the investment, the structure, consisting of 3 towers, reached the maximum height of 39, 50 and 39 meters respectively. The two-storey underground garage hall will accommodate 405 parking spaces and 250 bicycle spaces.
– We have completed the construction of the shell. Thanks to the competence of the general contractor and cooperation with subcontractors, the project is progressing according to the schedule. Taking advantage of many years of our experience in the office market, we create a space tailored to the needs of business, as evidenced by the great interest in the facility. The first tenants are already there: Wartsila Polska, Medicover medical center, Mały Einstein kindergarten and Meating Point restaurant. At the same time, advanced talks are underway with other parties interested – comments Sergiusz Gniadecki, developer of the office building, Chairman of the Board of the 3T Office Park Sp. z o. o.
– The topping out is an important moment for every contractor in the investment. In the case of 3T Office Park our satisfaction is even greater – despite working in pandemic conditions we stay on schedule. The last months, starting from March, were a challenge for our team, but thanks to the responsible attitude of everyone involved – the investor, our employees, suppliers and subcontractors, the construction was and is being continued smoothly – says Dariusz Wietrzyński, responsible for cubature construction at PORR S.A.
The 3T Office Park project obtained the BREEAM Interim certificate, grade “Excellent”, what guarantees compliance with the highest standards in terms of management, energy efficiency, work comfort and environmental impact. The facility is also being constructed in accordance with the requirements of the “Integration” Foundation – the “Building without barriers” certificate, which means full adaptation of the building for work and movement of people with disabilities.
The implementation of 3T Office Park is supported by Gleeds Polska. He provides investment management and cost management services, coordination for BREEAM certification and acts as supervision inspectors.
Completion of the investment is planned for mid-2021.
SURROUNDINGS OF 3T OFFICE PARK
– Functional diversity of surroundings of the 3T Office Park attracts interest in the facility as well. The development and attractiveness of enterprises is determined by the developed infrastructure and the presence of office, service, commercial and recreational facilities. 3T Office Park is being built in an excellent location in terms of communication and functionality, from the business point of view – in one of the best in the Tri-City. I am convinced that this factor, combined with the high quality of the facility, makes our office building an attractive place for tenants – adds Sergiusz Gniadecki.
The 3T Office Park is being built in Gdynia-Redłowo, at Kazimierza Górskiego Street – in a well-connected, multifunctional district, including:
- sports complexes: City Stadium, Gdynia Sports Center, National Rugby Stadium, Gdynia Arena
- Riviera shopping center
- office buildings at the Łużycka Street,
- the Pomeranian Science and Technolgy Park.
Location of the 3T Office Park allows employees to use the developed public transport infrastructure in Gdynia:
- right next to the complex – bus stops in two directions
- approx. 3 minutes to the Pomeranian Metropolitan Railway (PKM) stop – Gdynia Stadion,
- approx. 12 minutes to two stops of Rapid Urban Railway (SKM) – Gdynia Redłowo and Wzgórze św. Maximilian,
- approx. 7 minutes to bus and trolleybus stops at the main artery of the Tricity – Zwycięstwa Avenue.
A big advantage for cyclists is the bicycle path running under the building, intertwined with the extensive network of this more and more popular transport in the Tri-City.